GreenWings Offices is an important point on the business map of the southern Warsaw area.
The GreenWings Offices building is located in the Włochy district, at ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 48, near Chopin International Airport in Warsaw. Quick access to the airport is an important factor considered by modern companies when choosing a location for their headquarters.
Excellent communication with the city center.
By choosing GreenWings Offices, you get a smooth connection to the city center that will save you time. Tenants of our offices can count on
– good connection to the motorway and the southern ring road of Warsaw,
– access to the High-Speed Light Rail (SKM) station connecting the airport to the city centre,
– numerous bus and tram stops,
– Park & Ride parking lot, which is in the area,
– quick access to metro and train stations,
– multiple cycle paths,
– parking spaces for 270 cars.